VAT on passenger transport

Obligations of the carrier in the EU

If you provide services in the field of international road, rail or ship transport of persons, or in the field of the travel agency, you have to register for VAT and make returns for the period in which the service was provided. Would you like to learn more about the responsibilities that you have in the countries of Europe? Don´t hesitate to contact our team of international tax specialists.

What can we do for you

We arrange for registration of VAT on passenger transport and we make return instead of you. We check the correctness of your documents and give you advice on the actions in the future to create more suitable conditions and avoid the troubles.

Contact our experts:

Bc. Hana Zahradníčková
+420 571 411 227

Bc. Kristýna Machýčková
+420 571 411 208